- Your skin
The confidence of healthy skin
Taking care of your face every day is the best way to keep your skin glowing with beauty. We offer you gentle and effective skincare products for a face care routine adapted to your skin's needs.
Soothes, Reduces redness, Restores the skin barrier
Straightens, Reduces deep-set wrinkles, Replumps
A facial care routine that benefits your skin is based on simple but regular steps: cleansing, exfoliation and moisturising. Depending on your skin type and your problems, other facial products can be used to complement the three main stages of facial care.
Cleansing and/or removing makeup is the mandatory step before bedtime. Whether it's a milk cleanser or a micellar water, these cleansing products remove impurities and makeup from your skin, as well as pollution, sweat, sebum, etc.
For complete cleansing, choose a facial cleanser suitable for your skin type. Whether it is a cleansing gel, bar, mousse or lotion, Avène face products have been formulated with respect for sensitive and intolerant skin. Their gentleness preserves the skin's hydrolipidic film, unlike soaps that are too aggressive.
In the morning, the first step to radiant skin is washing your face. It removes excess sebum, sweat and dead cells accumulated during the night.
Cleansing around the eyes requires even more care. Our eye makeup removers are designed to respect the fragility of this area of the face.
The last essential step for gentle cleansing is a spritz of Thermal Spring Water Spray. It perfects cleansing and makeup removal by removing traces of the milk cleanser or micellar water. In the case of cleansing gel or foam, it gently removes chlorine and limescale from tap water thanks to its soothing, softening and anti-irritant properties.
Using a moisturising face product every day will:
• Revive the complexion
• Protect your skin from external aggressors (pollution, cold, wind, sun)
• Prevent dryness and dehydration
• Meet your skin's needs and delay the signs of ageing
We recommend these face care products, to be applied with gentle strokes on clean skin:
• Use a moisturising cream with SPF in the morning.
• Comfort your skin with a night-time product suitable for your skin before bedtime.
• Use specific treatments for localised areas such as the eye contour, acne spots, scars, redness.
To reinforce the effectiveness of the creams and provide your skin with a real care treatment, our laboratories have designed face serums adapted to different skin needs (radiance, hydration and anti-wrinkle)
To remove dead skin cells and help stimulate cell renewal, complete your facial routine with a weekly skin exfoliation. You should only use this product once or twice a week maximum to respect the sensitivity of your skin.
Avène Gentle Exfoliating Gel gently exfoliates the skin on the face thanks to its cellulose and jojoba wax microbeads. Skin texture is refined and the complexion is more radiant.
The facial scrub should be used on clean skin. To fully benefit from this treatment, finish by hydrating your skin intensely. The ideal solution: the Soothing Radiance Mask to really bathe your skin in hydration.
Complete your facial care routine
Taking care of your face also involves a healthy lifestyle that will benefit the health of your skin.
• Limit exposure to the sun, protect yourself from UV rays with sun protection suitable for your phototype.
• Keep yourself sufficiently and frequently hydrated.
• Eat a balanced diet.
• Engage in regular physical activity.
Note also that stress, lack of sleep and smoking are other factors that cause skin problems and premature ageing.
Having beautiful skin requires implementing a routine adapted to every person. Age, gender, skin type and needs all play a part in determining the right face products.
• The Cleanance range offers products for oily or blemish-prone skin.
• The Tolérance Extrême range takes care of reactive skin on the face.
• The Hydrance range provides intense hydration for dehydrated sensitive skin.
• The Les Essentiels range offers a protective and energising routine to make sensitive skin glow.
• The Antirougeurs range reduces redness.
• The A-Oxitive range offers antioxidant and anti-ageing action for your face.
• The Physiolift range slows down the appearance of wrinkles and tightens and firms the skin.
Avène laboratories have also formulated face products adapted to different imperfections and areas of the face to be treated.
• The Cold Cream face range nourishes and protects dry areas or areas damaged by the cold.