- Your skin
The gift of soothing
Moisturising, softening, non-sticky.
A rich moisturising cream that leaves the skin hydrated, supple and comfortable all day long.
A gentle and rich cream for dry to very dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin. Formulated with Avène Thermal Spring Water, Hydrance RICH Hydrating Cream offers 24 hours of hydration. Its rich, non-sticky texture leaves the skin supple, soft and quenched throughout the day, while its subtle fragrance awakens your skin! Also available with SPF 30 UV protection.
Thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water, skin is left hydrated for 24 hours immediately after the first application.
Thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water and hydrating active ingredients, skin is left hydrated for 24 hours immediately after the first application. Particularly recommended for dry to very dry, dehydrated sensitive skin.
• HYDRATES continuously for 24 hours. The action of Hydrance RICH Hydrating Cream's hydrating and patented* Cohederm active ingredient ensures optimal diffusion of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
• SOFTENS: This hydrating cream with a subtle fresh scent, softens and soothes the skin thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water.
• COMFORTS: Its rich, non-greasy texture quenches the skin's thirst all day long and restores suppleness and freshness.
Spread a small amount of Hydrance RICH onto your fingertips, dab it onto the face and neck and smooth it in with your fingertips.
Hydrance RICH Hydrating Cream offers 24 hours¹ of continuous hydration. Day after day, the skin is visibly:
• Soothed: 98%²
• More radiant: 95%²
• More supple: 98%²
¹HI kinetics, 16 subjects, single application.
²Satisfaction evaluated by 67 subjects, 1 to 2 applications per day for 21 days.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). GLYCERIN. ISOHEXADECANE. DIMETHICONE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL). ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE. TRIETHYLHEXANOIN. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. BENZOIC ACID. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). PHYTOSTEROLS. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Patented hydrating complex with micro-reservoirs of water, which the skin can draw from on-demand to provide long-lasting hydration.
Thanks to a unique mineral and biological characteristic, it has soothing, repairing and rebalancing properties.
The active ingredients of a moisturiser are present in different types of formulas: emulsions, creams, rich creams. If your skin is dry or very dry, choose the most nourishing textures such as Hydrance RICHE Hydrating Cream.
Your skin needs moisturising and nourishing ingredients at every stage of your routine and on a daily basis:
- Gently cleanse, using a cleansing milk and lotion;
- Moisturise your skin every morning, starting with a spritz of Thermal Spring Water and then applying a moisturiser for dry skin;
- Nourish it every night with a dry skin cream or an anti-ageing product ;
- Offer your skin a moment of softness once a week with some light exfoliation, followed by a hydrating face mask.
You can certainly apply a moisturiser in the morning and evening. However, if you have very dry skin, we recommend that you apply a nourishing cream such as the Revitalising Nourishing Cream, or an anti-ageing cream in the evening if you wish to fight against skin ageing.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER
A powerful water that soothes and calms.