Anti-bacterial agents encourage healing.
Protective: Sulcrafate is specially adapted to protect irritated skin.
Purifying: The combination of copper sulfate and zinc sulfate reduces the risk of bacterial proliferation.
Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes fragile skin.
Is it for me?
Cicalfate Cream is formulated for dry irritations in adults, children, and infants. It can be applied on skin or mucous membranes such as the lip or nostril.
If you have questions about a specific issue, consult your doctor first.
How to use:
- First, cleanse the affected area.
- Apply the cream once or twice daily by massaging gently.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). GLYCERIN. HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL. ZINC OXIDE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-2 SESQUIISOSTEARATE. PEG-22/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER. ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE. ALUMINUM STEARATE. BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). COPPER SULFATE. MAGNESIUM STEARATE. MAGNESIUM SULFATE. MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA). ZINC SULFATE.
This product was tested by 401 children suffering from benign skin lesions, twice a day for 7 days (data on file).
- The effectiveness of Cicalfate Restorative Cream was observed in 85% of cases.
- A significant and highly satisfactory improvement in the skin lesions was observed in 89% of cases.
- Dermatologists observed an overall excellent tolerance of the product in 80% of cases.