- Your skin
The gift of soothing
Smoothing, firming, soothing.
Reduces deep-set wrinkles, Tightens, Refreshes
Smooths, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and refreshes the skin for a more radiant complexion in the morning.
Night balm that helps reduce the appearance of fatigue and fine lines, for radiant skin in the morning*. PhysioLift NIGHT also reduces the appearance of wrinkles, reinforces the skin's firmness and works to restore it throughout the night. Its gentle texture, designed to adapt to the skin's biorhythms, replenishes** the skin thanks to the combined actions of Ascofilline™, Hyaluronic Acid Mono-Oligomers and Retinaldehyde (or Retinal). Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone helps to decongest the skin. Ultra-comforting and delicately scented, this night cream rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes and is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
To wake up with firm, smoothed and radiant skin.
Replenishes* the skin.
• FIRMS: Reinforces the skin's firmness.
• REVITALISES: Skin is revitalised throughout the night.
• SMOOTHS the appearance of set-in wrinkles with Ascofilline™ and Hyaluronic Acid.
In the evening, apply PhysioLift NIGHT Smoothing Regenerating Night Balm to the face, neck and chest.
For a stronger firming effect, finish by tapping it in with your fingertip.
Tested and approved by our consumers:
• Rested skin, smoothed and relaxed features : 100%¹
• Significant visible reduction of wrinkles : -22%²
• Brighter skin: +48%³
¹Percentage of satisfaction. Use test, 45 women, 1 application per day for 28 days.
²Evaluation on analogue scale, Night Balm, 22 subjects, 2 months of use, -12.48% on 33 subjects.
³Evaluation on analogue scale, Night Balm, 21 subjects, 2 months of use, +20.744% on 33 subjects.
*100% of women feel that their skin is rested and their features smoothed when they wake up.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ISOHEXADECANE. DIMETHICONE. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CETYL ALCOHOL. GLYCERIN. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT. CETEARETH-33. DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. PVP. RED 33 (CI 17200). RETINAL. SODIUM HYALURONATE. WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Absorbs quickly into the upper layers of the skin optimally stimulates the natural synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
Direct precursor of retinoic acid, a leading active ingredient recommended in anti-ageing. Increases epidermal renewal and induces the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
This can happen due to an active ingredient called Retinaldehyde (or Retinal), which is a powerful and effective anti-wrinkle ingredient. If your skin is sensitive, you may feel discomfort. In this case, we advise you to apply the PhysioLift Night Smoothing Balm every other night until your skin gets used to the Retinaldehyde.
It’s important to know that our skin regenerates the most at night. It’s therefore important to apply an anti-wrinkle skincare in the evening for a stronger effect.
If you like to do at-home routine we suggest the following sequence:
- 2 anti-wrinkle techniques:
• Jacquet pinching: pinch along the wrinkles with your thumb and index finger.
• Smoothing: hold the wrinkle between your index and middle fingers and smooth it with the tip of your other index finger.
- 3 techniques for loss of firmness:
• Toning pressure: apply light pressure with your fingertips.
• Tapping: tap with your fingertips.
• Patting: keep the jawline taut by lightly tugging under the ear with your fingertips. With the other hand, "pat" the jawline with your fingertips, starting from the chin and working towards the ear.
All of these actions are to be performed:
- After applying the PhysioLift Night Smoothing Balm;
- 3x on the face, neck and décolleté, except for the patting technique, which only concerns the jawline.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER
A powerful water that soothes and calms.