- Your skin
The confidence of healthy skin
Purifying, cleansing, mattifying
Cleanses - Purifies - Mattifies
A purifying and mattifying gel cleanser for daily use on blemish-prone, sensitive skin. Face and body.
A purifying, lightly foaming gel cleanser for oily and/or blemish-prone skin. Its formula that respects sensitive skin combines a unique combination of active ingredients with triple benefits : gentle cleansing thanks to a gentle cleansing base, a mattifying effect guaranteed by Comedoclastin™, a plant-based patented active ingredient derived from milk thistle seeds that reduces excess sebum, and provides comfort by softening, soothing and anti-irritating Avène Thermal Spring Water. Skin is clean, fresh, purified and less shiny. Cleanance Cleansing Gel is suitable for contact lens wearers. It is soap-free and offers very good skin tolerance. Biodegradable formula**.
Its purifying action and very good skin and eye tolerance make it the must-have cleansing gel for oily or blemish-prone, sensitive skin.
Gently cleanses the skin with a gentle cleansing base.
• CLEANSING: light and foaming.• SOOTHING: thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water with softening, soothing and anti-irritating properties.• MATTIFYING: reduces excess sebum.
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
**according to OECD 301B test
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Eau Thermale Avène
* Alongside Dermatologists, through the Euromelanoma association created by European dermatologists to promote and share information on skin cancer prevention.
* Alongside pa ...tients with Tout le Monde contre le Cancer (United Against Cancer) and Association Ichtyose France.
* Alongside local authorities and stakeholders with APIA: Association for the Preservation of the Impluvium of the Waters of Avène, which encourages and coordinates all voluntary local initiatives to promote sustainable forest management, responsible farming of natural resources and the preservation of local natural heritage.
* Alongside PUR PROJET, a social business dedicated to restoring marine ecosystems in Indonesia. Our commitments
Apply morning and/or evening, preferably to a moistened face, neck or upper back. Gently lather with circular motions, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
• Cleanse your face morning AND evening to eliminate excess sebum accumulated during the day and night.
• If the water in your local area is “hard”, after cleansing with a cleansing gel, finish with a spritz of Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray. It will have a soothing and softening effect.
¹50 subjects with oily and acne-prone skin. 2 applications per day to the face and upper body for 29 days. Self-evaluation at 14 days.
would recommend this product to a friend
Louise, 28 yearsOne year ago
I’ve been using this for years and it was amazing , however the new formulation has given my painful cysts.
Gab, 21 yearsOne year ago
Personally, if you have oily/combination skin, this is a perfect cleanser. The fact it is soap free is just an amazing bonus! I am very please with this product and I love the travel 100ml size! Please keep it!
Alice, 22 years2 years ago
I use this everyday in the shower and it always leaves my skin so fresh, soft and glowy! The difference it has made to my typically very sensitive skin in a matter of weeks is just amazing!
Ghada, 32 years3 years ago
I have tried a lot of cleansing products and Avéne was the best of them, as it has worked gently balanced as my face skin is both oily and has dry in the nose area and around the lips. It has disappeared in a period of time and I wanted it back. I absolutely love it.
Lucy, 24 years3 years ago
I've just tried this product, and there is absolutely no difference to if I had just washed my skin with water.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). WATER (AQUA). ZINC COCETH SULFATE. LAURYL BETAINE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. POLYSORBATE 20. CITRIC ACID. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GREEN 5 (CI 61570). ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. PEG-6. PPG-26-BUTETH-26. SILYBUM MARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT. SODIUM BENZOATE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. YELLOW 5 (CI 19140). ZINC GLUCONATE
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Blend of gentle cleansing agents that respect the physiological pH of sensitive, oily or acne-prone skin.
Plant-based active ingredient with patented properties from Pierre Fabre Research. Milk thistle extract acts on epithelial cells reducing the formation of micro-comedones and preventing new spots.
As it’s a cleansing gel for sensitive skin, you can use it to remove light make-up, including eye make-up. However, if your make-up is heavier, we recommend the Intense Eye Make-up Remover, which is more suitable for waterproof make-up.
It’s possible to use both products; the most important thing is to cleanse your face well in the morning and evening. You can also use them alternate the soap-free cleansing gel in the morning and the micellar water in the evening.
It’s a soap-free gel cleanser that gently removes sebum, impurities, pollution and even make-up.
It’s at the heart of our concerns. We work on it every day, to better preserve tomorrow.