Boots Hydrance Aqua Gel Sample T&Cs
Avene Hydrance SAMPLING
Promotion Name and Description: Avène Hydrance Sampling
Promoter: Boots Limited and Pierre Fabre Dermo Cosmetics, a trading division of Pierre Fabre Limited, Ground Floor, 250 Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6GP.
Entry Open Date: 00:01 01/05/2021 UKI time
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 31/12/2021 UKI time
Eligibility: UK and ROI residents aged 18+ only. Entrants must have internet access.
How to Enter Requirements:
50,000 samples are available, subject to availability whilst stocks last.
By participating in this promotion by requesting a sample, entrants automatically agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions (as set out in this table and the General Terms and Conditions below).
Sample: Avène Hydrance AQUA-GEL 3 in 1 Moisturiser 2ml sample
Sample Delivery: Please allow up to 7 days from the Entry Closing Date for delivery of the sample.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
1. Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
2. The promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Only one sample per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person will not be valid. Spamming referral or promotion practices are not permitted and will lead to disqualification of relevant entries and/or cancellation of the sample promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes, but is not limited to, soliciting public entries by posting details of this promotion on third party websites and other media (such as freebie websites), and any other irregular referral or promotion practice that the Promoter deems in its reasonable opinion subverts legitimate referral practices.
5. Where entry to the promotion is online only: (a) incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid; (b) proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry and (c) the Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
Sample fulfilment and disqualification
6. Samples are as stated and there are no alternative samples or cash substitutes available. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a sample of equal or greater value in the event that the selected sample is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
7. If a sample is declined or returned undeliverable, or if an entrant forfeits the sample under these Terms and Conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion select an alternative entrant to receive a sample.
8. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or sample recipient that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
9. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Promotional Activity Relating to the Free Sample Promotion
10. In entering the free sample promotion, all entrants and sample recipients agree to participate in any associated promotional activity, which may include voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the free sample promotion) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice.
11. Where entry to the promotion is online-only, after receiving a sample entrants may be contacted by the Promoter and invited to provide a review of the product. Entrants are free to leave a review or not at their discretion. All reviews must be honest and the Promoter welcomes all comments on the product, both positive and negative.
12. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Limitation of Liability
14. Neither the Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the sample recipients, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this promotion or the samples to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this promotion.
15. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
17. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.