Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion
40 ml Tube
- Regulating: Long lasting regulation of sebum production thanks to its new active ingredient, Monolaurin.
- Matifying: Its microcapsules absorb excess sebum for an instant shine-free effect.
- Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water is soothing, anti-irritating and gives your skin a soft feeling.
Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion is particularly recommended for oily skin.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face morning and evening with Cleanance Gel Cleanser and dry gently.
- Follow up with Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion, morning and/or evening by massaging lightly.
- Can also be used following Cleanance MAT Mattifying Lotion.
Ingredients : Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). PROPYLENE GLYCOL. CYCLOPENTASILOXANE. GLYCERIN. CYCLOHEXASILOXANE. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. POLYISOBUTENE. ZINC GLUCONATE. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE. DIMETHICONE. DIMETHICONOL. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. POLYSORBATE 20. PYRIDOXINE HCL. SALICYLIC ACID. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA).
Clinical results : Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion
This product was tested for 3 weeks by 30 people with combination to oily skin. Participants noticed :
- In 72% of cases, seborrhoeadecreased in the first 8 days. It decreased by another 50% 8 days later.
- Almost all participants appreciated the overall cosmetic qualities (fragrance, non-sticky texture, ease of application).